Information about KAB CARE PULLUPS -XL
KAB CARE PULLUPS -XL is a specially designed diaper for adults that provides protection all day long. It is useful for both men and women.It also reduces the chances of leaking.
For protection from urine incontinence.
It provides advanced leakage protection with the help of distinctive acquisition distribution layer.
Product Specification and Features:
- Upto 12 hour protection
- Super absorbent core made of two-layer pads
- Leg cuffs and elastic side tapes provide a snug fit
- Extra locking layer locks the liquid immediately and keeps the user dry and clean
- Wetness indicator fades in color when the diaper needs changing
- Added Protection: Provides advanced leakage protection with the combination of double layered super absorbent core, tissue and ADL embossed with channels which forms a total absorbency system that significantly reduces the chances of leakage
- Quick Absorbent: Double layered super absorbent core design consists of two layers of super absorbent pads, which provide excellent urine retention. Leg cuffs and elastic provides a snug fit and ensures protection from leakage in the crotch region
- Odor Reduction: Extra locking layer has specially designed blue color distribution strip which separates the wet diaper from the skin and provides a sense of dryness to the user
- Soft and Comfortable: In addition to wicking moisture away from the skin, the pads smooth outer cover is designed for comfortable wear on even the most delicate skin
- Comfortable and Secure: Strategically placed tape keeps these pads securely in place within any diaper, creating the feeling of one cohesive undergarment
Directions For Use:
- Roll the person to their side away from you. Take the product and slide it between the legs from the front to the back
- Take the far ends of the product and cover the bottom carefully. The blue marking on the outer side is the wetness indicator and it should be parallel to the perineum. Return the person to their back; stretch out the right and left side tapes so that it is easier to wrap the brief around the user
- Place the front part of the brief on the abdomen so that the blue marking is vertical to the navel
Fasten the tapes on each side
Do not flush the diaper.
Do not use the diaper again.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Check for wetness indicator every 4 hours.
Change the diaper if indicator fades.
Wash entire diaper area once daily.
Best before 3 years from the date of manufacturing.